Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Headline News

Hey again bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. And this blah blogging wants to keep me busy for some reason in my attempt to maintain this blog with content whenever possible in this web 2.0 user generated social media content era. And so here yet again I find myself encountering that blah bloggers block again in what to blah blog about on this blog. And so I choose to blog those newspaper headlines again with one or two sentences commentary, or at least some of those newspaper clippings that I find myself collecting as follows:

1. Why children need medications. Hugh? What a horrible headline. Even the dogs, children and animals are now exhibiting symptoms of depression for the pharmaceutical war industry to target with bug spray drugs for profit? Next it will be the plants to be diagnosed. Is no one immune from the war industry on planet earth. And this article goes on to say something about ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity and depression- children and young adults today seem to be diagnosed with these conditions with frightening regularity. And Psychiatry Kills. Abolish forced psychiatric treatment. Psychiatrists are mass murderers in white coats. No one is free while others are oppressed. For all things mental health rights and alternatives to the mental death system, Mind Freedom is a good website to visit. And what does this have to do with a No Police State?
2. Chinese New Year starts this weekend. Why did I save this one? Oh, because it says something about some worry that 2010 is the year of the white tiger, a symbol of jinx in Chinese history.
And there is a lot of other news clippings I would like to blagh about at the moment, though they are passing me by. Have a great news headlines blogging day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: