Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Facebookomania

Hey Bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. And if I must say, in between reading online headlines in my internetaholicness, I am still finding myself in spacebook, myface, myplace, spaceplace, facebook, facespace, I mean facebook facebookaholicland. So much that even when it seems as if the world is falling down all around me and going to hell in a handbasket, I am still finding myself consumed in facebookland to where it seems as if I can forget to eat and sleep sometimes. So much that I thought to post this post that someone else just posted, that I thought was funny as heck, maybe. Have a great facebook day.

If you've ever wondered if you spend to much time on facebook, or whether it is a good thing your mom signed onto facebook or not, this Southpark episode will set you straight.

www.southparkstudios.com
Kyle needs a "friend," and turns to Stan for help.





AddThis Social Bookmark Button


No comments: