Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Internet Headlines

"Gunman sprays DC crowd, killing 4 and wounding 5", "Death of coral reefs could devastate nations", "Growing low-oxygen zones in oceans worry scientists", "Chile Earthquake May Have Shortened Days on Earth", and "Jellyfish swarm northward in warming world". And those are just a few of those Yahoo News headlines that I have emailed myself in attempt to read those eye catching headline articles one day. And being that I may have actually read some of the content in those articles in the information overload internet world age, I thought I would just repost the titles of them with some sort of commentary, if any in my attempt to maintain content for this blog whenever possible. And those above titles seem to have something to do with yet again gun violence, and if only guns could be banished from every being on planet earth, guns are the worst invention ever, and the other articles, the environment I guess. The coral reefs disappearing, the honeybees dying, the starfish washing up to shore by the thousands, the low level of oxygen in the sea. And is this all global warming and the beginning of the end of the world, that all too familiar phrase these days and times. And what, if anything, does this have to do with a No Police State? Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: