Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Vanity World

Oh boy, this is a good one. What can I say about plastic surgery
except that can I afford it even if I wanted it? Or maybe my insurance could cover it. It's a plastic world sometimes and I am vain, very vain. There has always been certain features about myself that I am not fully content with and could swap with another person, though maybe most people could have some features about themselves that they are not fully content with. Or maybe you are fortunately content with yourself. For me it is the nose, I could use a different nose, a more marketable nose. I can use some Beverly Hills rhinoplasty, just like in the movies. And then there's the hair, height and weight, and is there plastic surgery for the hair, height and weight yet? And that's not even mentioning my breasts, they could use some reducing or increasing in size, I am not exactly quite sure which one yet. And if you are into the entertainment business, Hollywood can be based solely on looks sometimes and that's where Los Angeles Plastic Surgery can help you. Or maybe you want plastic surgery for other reasons. At Plastic Surgery 101, their goal is to provide you with detailed information about plastic surgery and to help you make informed decisions if you are considering plastic surgery. They offer information about various plastic surgery procedures such as Facelifts, Eyelifts, Browlifts, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentations, Liposuction, Botox and other cosmetic procedures. Their site includes detailed procedure descriptions, the latest news and trends and before and after photos. Plastic Surgery 101 is a resource guide for plastic surgery. Courtesy of American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This is a sponsored review.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: