Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blogging goes Mainstream

Has blogging gone mainstream? Or has blogging been mainstream for a while and I just haven't realized it? Yesterdays New York Daily Newspaper had an article titled "Keep your job, make more money". The article mentioned various freelance jobs such as babysitting, selling on eBay, freelance writing, and blogging as money making solutions that don't require quitting your day job. It mentioned websites that pay people to blog reviews about products. Wow, I wanna try that! Reviewme.com, SponsoredReviews.com,and PayPerPost.com were websites and companies that were mentioned where the rates vary between $20.00 and $200.00 per review. Really? That much? Is it really that easy to generate some revenue? Where can I find these companies? I would like to quit my day job now and start blogging for bucks.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: