Monday, October 13, 2008

A Day

And even when it seems as if the world is and could be falling down all around me, I still find myself blah blogging away sometimes. And the news says there are wildfires raging away in Los Angeles again. And this day also seems to be Columbus day, I know because the radio, the stores, the post office and libraries says so. And what does Columbus Day mean anyway, is that when Christopher Columbus discovered America and colonized it by violence or something and betrayed the Indians for twenty five dollars worth of trinkets, or is that Thanksgiving Day. Does that Internet bible dictionary Wikipedia have an entry for this sanctioned holiday in that country of America. And in other thoughts, what exactly does that salutation phrase "Peace, love and granola" mean, as I heard someone say that the other day. And this days news seems to have Wall Street ending its going out of business everything must go sale, for the moment. And so I found myself watching television the other day, and it seems as if every other commercial was for a pharmaceutical prescription drug. Is it a drugged up nation courtesy of the American Psychiatric, psych cia trick Association. Psychiatry Kills. And what does that mean. And what, if anything does this have to do with a No Police State? Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button