Friday, January 7, 2011

A globalFEST 2011

Hey again bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. A globalFEST 2011 is happening again this year. And this festival seems to be another one of those music festivals that are happening in that city of New York this week. And I gather that word global fest is spelled with upper and lower case letters as one word, I think. And in between wondering what those birds are doing in the skies and fish are doing in the seas these days and times, I still somehow find myself blaghing about events, events and more events. And in my facebookaholicness I came across another one of those many, many and more many facebook events that are to be found in facebookland in that city of New York. And every so often I find myself posting those events in my blaghaholicness because hey, it's less writing sometimes. I think. And that description for that facebook event is as follows.

globalFEST

THE world music event of the year.
13 artists on 3 stages in 1 night.
All for 1 low price at Webster Hall

8th Annual globalFEST with artists

Chamber Music: Ballaké Sissoko & Vincent Segal, Creole Choir of Cuba, Diblo Dibala, Kaumakaiwa Kanaka’ole, La-33, Novalima, Orquestra Contemporânea de Olinda, Pedrito Martinez Group, RAM, Red Baraat, Rhythm of Rajasthan, Yoro Ndiaye and Zikrayat

And this music event global festival rocks.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: