Monday, January 3, 2011

A Different Calendar Year


Hey again bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. And I think I may have posted this blog entry on this blog before as this blog seems as if it wants to repeat itself each year with those holidays that roll around each year. And this post was also posted on my other blog some time a while ago as attempting to maintain more that one blog seems as if it wants to confuse me sometimes....
The holy day of Christ is here. And 2012 is almost near. (Okay, those days passed a few days ago according to that Gregorian calendar on the wall..). Now that year should be an interesting year. Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and those other holy days this time of year are here and according to that Gregorian calendar New Years Eve and New Years Day is just around the corner. I know because the calendar, the date on this computers clock, and all of those advertising's and listings in all of those newspapers says so. And with that New Years days usually comes what seems like a ton of New Years Day parties and celebrations to celebrate the ringing in and coming of the new year. And from what I recall, according to that Chinese New Year zodiac 12 year cycle calendar, it is also the year of the ox, I think. And its New Years Eve party time for another calendar year. And the admission prices of some of those New Years Eve events are usually priced well beyond my go to a party or an event budget sometimes to me and can be enough to have me just hiding out under a rock and going nowhere that day. And some of those New Years Events that are to be found in my facebookaholicness in that City of new York are as follows. Okay, they are actually not as follows on this day on this blog. Though those events are to be found somewhere. Happy Holy Daze.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: