Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bloggers Block

And on this day finds itself another one of those Sundays that has rolled around. The day of the sun. The day of rest. The Sabbath. Or is that Saturday? And yet in between reading those headline news of the day somewhere in between Japan, Libya, The Middle East, the NCAA Tournaments, world news, celebrity gossip and beyond, I find myself blaghing away for some reason or another in an attempt to maintain content for this blog whenever possible. And so I find myself wondering what to post on this blog on this day in that web 2.0 social media user generated content era. And how do those other seemingly a bazillion bloggers do that again out there in bloggerland? You know, find stuff to post on their blogs all the time. Is there some sort of internet guru who can answer this question. Should I post yet another one of those events to be found in eventland, a poem, a video, a philosophy, someone elses post because hey, it's less writing sometimes, or is that one ethical? Or should I just continue blogging random thoughts just to fill up this blog entry. And it could be that blah blah bloggers block that I find myself encountering again. Have a great blogging and more day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: