Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Is Art


And on this day finds itself another one of those Sundays that has rolled around. That day of the sun. The day of God. The day of rest. The sabbath. Or is that Saturday. And yet I find myself blogging away on this blog for some reason. And it seems as if I find myself blaghing about events and anything else that comes to mind on this blog every so often. And then there is sometimes that blah bloggers block that I find myself encountering every so often on this blog as well when it comes to what to blog about on this blog for the sake of maintaining content on this blog whenever possible. And sometimes in that quest to attempt to blog myself all the way to the bank in that attempt to get rich internet quick, that website page ranking thing seems as if it wants to send me in search of a tenth full time job. And so this post on this day happens to be about the phrase what is art. As in who is to say what that word art means. Does Wikipedia, that internet bible dictionary have an entry for that word. An object to behold or something. And what is the value of an object of art that can find itself being sold for almost free on the sidewalk instead of being sold for a whole lot of money on a museum wall somewhere, that same piece of artwork. And how can one judge art. Who is to say if that piece of artwork is good or bad. That whole concept of art and its value and price to be bought and sold as. What is art? Have a great art and more day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: