Friday, July 3, 2009

A MySpace Comment

Hey bloggers, and as I found myself MySpaceing along on my MySpace page the other day in my MySpaceaholicness, I found myself coming across this following comment that was posted on my page from Charles Wallace's MySpace page. And this poem is the lyrics to one of his songs. And that is an interesting lyric to me. So much that I thought to post it on this blog. Have a great MySpace songs and lyrics day.

Little Jimmy Dean was lookin kinda lean
dropped out of school at only Fifteen
He need order, uh-huh, since he was born
then he met a man in a uniform who said:

"C'mon Jimmy, join the U.S. Military,
make your momma real proud"

So he signed on that dotted line
The National Guard it sounded pretty fine
He never dreamed upon that very day
they'd ship him off to Guantanamo Bay

Where they teach ya to torture and treat 'em so bad
to protect your very way of life
Oh, and to hide it, abide it cuz someday soon
They'll be cashing in your bill rights

So he ruled on that prison block
He took his orders down from the top
He did his duty, down to the T
even the murder of a detainie

And now they want ya, they want ya, they want ya back
even though you thought you did your time
cuz the judge and the jury from the U.S. Army
want to prosecute ya now Jimmy, for your war crimes

Oh no, oh no now the General on the phone,
he swears you acted upon your own.
Someone's got to pay the price they say
a violation of them human rights

Human rights Jimmy, remember those?
must have been all that death and torture

Death torture, Jimmy, goin' down
Some violent torture comin' back around
If you confess they're gonna cop you a plea
Death and torture's gonna set you free


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Games said...

Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ""Good job""! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this.

Commons Learning Alliance said...

wedding articles, information about wedding,fashion and travle blog posts,blogging , guest post , write forus us,fashion galary, .