Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Day

And this day seems to be another one of those Sundays of the week that has made it's way around in that cycle of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years and life. That sabbath day of rest, day of God, or is that Saturday? And yet on this day I find myself blah blogging away again to this blog as if it could be some sort of magic crystal ball or something in the age of that internet web 2.0 social media user generated content world that one now finds themselves living in, in these days and times. "You must be the change you want to see in the world. -Gandhi". That is a phrase I just came across in my cyber webosphere travels on this day. And it is a phrase that caught my eye for some reason or another. And I am wondering about those New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority vintage trains that are back for the holidays. Those trains appeared on the tracks sometime last year I think, and they seem to be a ride back in time. And then there's those vintage buses that are supposed to be on the road also for the holidays, so the newspaper articles say. And I find myself on the lookout for them, to see some sort of ride back in time. Have a Great Sunday day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: