Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thoughts

"Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten". And this is a quote that I came across while surfing on that thing called the internet on this day. And that forum was discussing that the bees are still dying, and it gets me to wondering abut that colony collapse disorder it is being called and Albert Einstein's quote ""If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man." And in other thoughts I find myself blah blogging about on this blog on this day, someone sent a MySpace message today to My MySpace Page in that inbox email and their message said "something, something, something I can not exactly remember and.... if you're not mad, you not paying attention". And I think that may have been in response to my No Police State Girls No Police State song. And I thought that message was interesting. And in other thoughts again, what's up with that big "Save Domino" sign in big red neon letters on the side of some big building that you can see from afar on that J and M train as it crosses the Williamsburg Bridge going to and fro between Manhattan and Brooklyn. And that building used to be the Domino sugar factory as I remember it, and maybe it is to become yet another victim of the city's housing crisis, gentrification and genocide, maybe. And is that a sign of things to come or things yet to come. Have a great day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Less drugs and less drinking will make you a better person and help you write a better blog!