Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Other Blog

For some reason, the idea to start another blog came to mind earlier this week. Maybe it could have something to do with the idea that I am attempting to blah blog my way to riches, I am not sure. And so I am attempting to put one of those domain names that I have had for seemingly forever to use. And my other blog seems as if it wants to give me twice as much work now in the how to maintain and manage your own blogs blogosphere. Will anyone even read it? How does one maintain a blog audience? Shouldn't I have figured that out already from this blog? And this other blog seems as if it is turning out to be a replica of this blog. And I have always wondered, how do those other bloggers have tens, hundreds and thousands of other blogs that they maintain, as I can barely handle one. And so begins the start of another blog in the bloggerworld. Have a great blogging day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: