Saturday, December 7, 2013

Homeless Archives NYC



Hey again bloggers or whoever could be reading this blagh. And so I find myself wondering what to blah blagh about again in bloggerland simply for the sake of attempting to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever blaghers block possible. And so I found myself posting Homeless Archives NYC on yet another blagh this past week. Homeless Archives NYC is a personal collection of news clippings, flyers, posters, zines, postcards, programs and other papers from protests, demonstrations, rallies, workshops and other art and political related events that I have saved since the late 80's as a squatter in the Lower East Side, East Village, New York City until the late 90's in the era of gentrification, of my participation in the housing and homeless movement in the New York City area. In the digital age of technology, I find I can pull these old news clippings out of the closet from collecting dust, scan them, photograph them and post them online. Housing in a human right. Squat The World.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: