Thursday, October 3, 2013

Facebookomania Again

Some stories do not end as you expect and the only thing constant is change. You take a deep breath, you jump and you hope that there is water at the bottom of the pool when you land. You can only play with the cards you are dealt. And a bunch of other sayings and philosophies on this blogging day. And it seems as if it could be another one of those spend all day and night on Facebook days to where I find myself posting this blog post I posted on this blog some time a while ago.

Hey Bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. And if I must say, in between reading online headlines in my internetaholicness, I am still finding myself in spacebook, myface, myplace, spaceplace, facebook, facespace, I mean facebook facebookaholicland. So much that even when it seems as if the world is falling down all around me and going to hell in a handbasket, I am still finding myself consumed in facebookland to where it seems as if I can forget to eat and sleep sometimes. So much that I thought to post this post that someone else just posted, that I thought was funny as heck, maybe. Have a great facebook day.

If you've ever wondered if you spend to much time on facebook, or whether it is a good thing your mom signed onto facebook or not, this Southpark episode will set you straight.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment: