Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

And as I look up and around on this day it finds itself as another year that has rolled around again according to that Gregorian calendar on the wall. It is a new year of 2013 from 2012 that seemingly Mayan calendar end of the world year. And we're still here. And it is also another one of those end of the year review retrospective of a year years again. A year of births, deaths, marriages, traveling, celebrations, happiness and sorrows or what not. And time is passing by again. And it is also a Twilight Zone 24 hour marathon cancel all appointments on this New Years Day again. And so I find myself posting this quote that I came across throughout my travels in internetland on this day.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. Edith Lovejoy Pierce
  AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: