Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Occupy Street Art


Okay, so in all blogger honesty, this blagh post doesn't exactly have anything to do with Occupy with Art. It's just that I find myself with that bloggers block again in my attempt to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever web 2.0 social media user generated content possible. And that photo of that Brooklyn Street Art with those artists from Brooklyn that finds itself posted above has some really cool graffiti colors in it. And is that one of those Instagram photos that seems to be transforming everyone's photos these days? And so in all blogger honesty again, between that mortgage meltdown that still seems to be melting down, that economic recession and impending depression and that Google page rank update, it seems as if I have been finding myself in search of a fifth full time job a lot lately in my internetaholicness. Have a great Occupy Art day and more.
 AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: