Friday, March 30, 2012

Early Mornings

Thanks for the post, Lorraine Gregory

With spring knocking on the door, I’ve been opting to turn off my Direct tv in the morning hours and just sit out back and listen to the birds sing their hearts out as the sun comes up. Coffee on the back porch just seems to taste much better than in the old chair in the living room. I guess deep down I’m just ready for a change in the seasons. All my favorite channels are sporting new spring line-ups and I’m itching to get into the garden as soon as I can. My favorite thing to plant is fresh herbs and tomatoes. Caprese salad is my number one go to salad in the warmer months and I have some of the best basil in the neighborhood. I have even seen some great ideas on tv for a water fountain to create that great sound of running water for the back patio area. Now if I can just talk the husband into an outdoor television on the covered patio so I can have the best of both worlds, I will be a happy camper.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: