Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Weather

And with that oil spill in the ocean that's been in the news a lot lately in the Gulf of Mexico and now those news headlines about a hurricane wanting to mix that oil up with the water and throw it all over seemingly the world any day now, I've been watching the weather forecasts a lot lately. And even when there is no hurricane and oil mixture wanting to cover the world, I still find myself watching those weather reports for sun, the moons, cold, rain, ice, snow, hail and whatever other elements that may find their way to planet earth. And so usually one visits their local weather forecast for that weather forecast information in their area, and if you happen to be looking for Australian weather information, The Weather Channel has it. They have that Australian temperature and weather forecasts that you may be looking for. You can find that ten day forecast, sun and moon times and their website updates every ten minutes as well. And I have heard of that Weather Channel before, as I think you can look up any weather forecast practically anywhere In the world on planet earth at their website. And aren't they a tv channel as well? And I actually find myself visiting that weather.com website every so often, as when I am wondering about the weather, instead of looking out the window, finding that weather information can be just a website visit away.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: