Sunday, January 10, 2010

An Interesting Email

Hey Bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. And this following post is yet another one of those somewhat funny joke emails I received in my inbox the other day that was sent from a friend in one of those group emails that was forwarded from another friend and so on and so on and so on. And I thought this one kind of funny enough to post on this blog because hey, it's less writing sometimes.....

Liars in Church


The Preacher finished the service one morning by saying,

"Next Sunday, I am going to preach on the subject of liars.

As a preparation for my sermon, I would like you all to read Mark 17."

On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin.

Looking out at the congregation he said:



"Last week I asked you all to read Mark 17.

If you have read the chapter, please raise your hand."

Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.

Smiling, the preacher said, "You are the very people I want to talk to.

Mark has only 16 chapters

Have a great here on Earth Sunday day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that matter. Thank you for sharing this material.
Joan Stepsen
New gadgets technology