Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Oliva NYC Nite

And so I found myself at that Oliva Restaurant & Bar the other night in search of a band that seems to have transformed itself into another band performing an episode from some sort of band drama there that night and the hosting of an illusion of some sort. And what a confusing Oliva Restaurant and Bar live music East Village night scenario it was there indeed on the New York City music scene of bands who can sometimes seem as if they are other bands. And so I found myself in Times Square yesterday watching The Underground Horns and The Naked Cowboy performing at Duffy Square. And their performances so New York City rocked that I thought to post this video of them. Have a great New York City music day.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: