Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blogging in a Web 2.0 World

Hey Bloggers, what's everyone writing about these days? Again I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs wondering what to write about. I've always had an interest in journalism so it's great this new web 2.0 format has enabled independent wanna be journalists like me to write about whatever random thoughts that come to mind. And now that I've discovered that linking to other websites helps to promote your website, I'll probably be mentioning topics and websites just for the purpose of adding a link. Wow! Some subjects that come to mind are some of the great websites and companies of the web 2.0 internet information age; Youtube, MySpace, CD Baby, Napster, EBAY, Wikipedia, Diggs, WordPress, Opensource, Craigslist to which I am also addicted to, Blogger and a host of others. So if anyone knows of any other great topics to write about, let me know. This new social media, user generated content thing has really got me going. Todays question of the day: Why doesn't more of the world use Biodiesel fuel? And what does that have to do with the No Police State? Have a great day.

Digg!

No comments: