Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mardi Gras

And today on this day I find myself wondering what topic to blah blog about in my internetaholic blogging in the blogosphere bloggerworld. And as usual I find myself wondering these days, how do all of those zillions of other bloggers in the bloggerworld find topics to write about on a daily basis or as often as one blogs. That how does one find content for ones website thing. And what's the purpose of blogging again? TO rant and ramble away, to log ones diary or share ones thoughts or something. Well this web 2.0 user social media generated content thing still amazes me even to this day. And so the random thought for the day that comes to mind for this blog is that purple Mardi Gras cup I happen to be looking at at the moment. What can I say and write about Mardi Gras? Didn't the party week just pass with the New Years and isn't Mardi Gras approaching next month in February or something. More parties? And what does the word Mardi Gras mean anyway. The words sounds French maybe, like Gras grand, more of something. I wonder what that Internet bible dictionary Wikipedia would have to say about this word and holiday. And so this purple cup has written all over it, "Happy Mardi Gras" with images and drawings of clowns, pianos, music symbols, floats, confetti, revelers at a parade grand procession, that tragedy and comedy mask, horns, decks of cards, those Mardi Gras coins, the future dates of Mardi Gras all the way up until 2010 and just one big party scene. I guess these are some of the images of the Mardi Gras. And those Mardi Gras Marching bands from Louisiana rock.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: