Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blacklist

Hey bloggers, what's a blacklist? For some reason that word came to mind today as I think I may have heard someone say it. And now because I am forever trying to figure out what to blah blog about these days in my blogaholicness, I decided to blah blog today about what the heck is a blacklist. Is that a list that's black? As in opposite of a whitelist. Or is it a list that one cannot see, a list of darkness. And if it is a list of darkness that you can not see, then for what reason is it blacklisted anyway. Is this the list of the abyss of hell, the outer darkness of never never land, a dark hole to the twilight zone. And now I wonder, how does one find these black lists to see them if they really exist. And can you find them if they really are in the dark. And how are these lists created. Do they come from outer space. How long do they live. Are these list a secret that only black list members can see, or can anyone and everyone see them, if they exist. Does Wikipedia have an entry for this word? I should go and read Wikipedia now.... Oh. Now that's interesting. Wikipedia actually does have an entry for that word so I guess it's true, it's official. The blacklist does exist. And according to Wikipedia, this list does not sound as if it is the happpiest list, as I guess it is not the white list that one can see, what ever that list is, if even it could exist. Well, black list or white list and whatever and where ever these lists are and could be, have a great listing day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: