Saturday, February 2, 2013

A New York City Subway Party

And so I find myself on another one of those what to blagh bloggers block days in an attempt to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever bloggers block possible. And so I posted that Pandhandler Party video that finds itself posted above that I came across throughout my travels in internetland the other day. And if I must blogger say, that is one hilarious video. At first I thought this video was taken on the L train to or from Brooklyn which seems to be prime real estate when it comes to a continuous line of panhandlers passing through those subway cars. And this video says it is from the #4 train where pranksters posing as panhandlers fill a New York City subway car one after another with a hilarious panhandler party. And if I must blogger say again, those panhandler lines asking for money for various reasons would be funny as heck if they were not so real. Have a great subway panhandling day and more.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: