Friday, January 25, 2013

The Music Building

Hey again bloggers or whoever could be reading this blagh. And so this is another one of those posts that I find myself posting when that get rich internet quick thing is not working and that Google page rank update wants to send me in search of a fifth full time job. And so I found myself at The Music Building the other day, this really cool building with music studios near that Port Authority Bus Terminal and Penn Station in New York City where all or at least some of those musicians go to rehearse for those gigs, that has really cool graffiti and art all over their walls and throughout the hallways and boasts of musicians alumni such as Madonna, Billy Idol, Metallica, Blondie, Interpol and more as having passed through their building. And The Music Building's Recording Studios brochure reads something like "Since 1979, the Music Building has been New York City's largest and most historic music rehearsal facility...." And so this was one of those networking and jam session nights that I found myself at to listen to one of those bands jamming as in those photos posted above, one without a flash and so dark that you can barely see it. And that's a whole another Music Building photo story. And the bands that jammed that night, well they rocked. Have a great Music Building day and more.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blogt