Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Freebie

If it's free, then it's for me. And I have heard that phrase said somewhere before throughout my travels here on planet earth. And if only everything in life could be free, or if only money grew on trees, or if there were no need for money at all, then maybe the world could be a better place and then seemingly a lot of people would have one less thing to worry about such as money, money, and more money to just seemingly survive. And as far as I know, there is never anything better than a free item or product, maybe, as I am always trying to figure out how to find things for free somehow. And then there is the best freebies site where a lot of things can be found for free. And this idea of freebies, trial offers and free samples sounds so appealing to me that I want to go and visit that website before I even finish typing this blog entry. As I wonder, what kind of items and products can be found out there on the internet for free. And if I can find movies, music, software and more for free, then it's for me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

labatterie said...

Will end up getting this when it come out. For some reason I always liked this movie.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=15995&count=86#ixzz0mpqsNS2v