Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras



Hey Bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog, and on this day according to that American Gregorian calendar on the wall or desk, happens to be that New Orleans Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday party and celebration day and observance holy holiday. And it's also snowing outside from where I'm at. And what can I blah blog about this day that has not already been said, where the colors and beads of purple, gold and green masks are to be found everywhere, except party and celebrate. And what there is to celebrate and party for I am not exactly sure, though here is a list of Mardi Gras events I found throughout my internet travels.

The L Magazine says there will be a Brooklyn Mardi Gras Parade somewhere around hipsterville Williamsburg, Brooklyn,
7:00pm - 11:55pm. Meet at the corner of McCarren Park and Driggs Ave.

SOB's is having a Mardi Gras Celebration with the Sugartone Brass Band.

Brooklyn Bowl, that bowling rink in Brooklyn, is having a costume bash where they will be heading to that McCarren Park parade also.

And there must be a host of other Mardi Gras events to be found on the internet horizon, though my cyberworld travels are not taking me there now. Have a great Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: