Sunday, December 14, 2008

Those Automobiles Again

And it is Sunday again, that supposed day of rest or is that Saturday the sabbath. And yet I find myself blah blogging away again on this blog. And those thoughts going on to me on this day are, am I still stuck in the 1800's or something when I pass by those nightclubs with bouncer doormen velvet ropes in front of a doorway scanning photo I.D's of customers with handheld machines that can take ones photo as if they are suspect for wanting to enter a venue. And how long have I been gone with Big Bother passing me by with this technology world. And in other thoughts again. Speaking of cars and automobiles again as in that previous post. Am I still stuck in the 1800's of the stone age again or something as I look inside of cars and automobiles and see that there are little flat screen televisions in them on the dashboards. And every other one of those cars seems to have one of these televisions in them built in or sitting on their dashboards. What's that all about? Isn't it supposed to be distracting to be driving while watching television. And then there's that UV ultraviolet light beaming tons of blue light out from them. And are those those GPS global positioning systems that have been in the news a lot lately. Those follow you where ever you are on planet earth tracking surveillance spy on you big brother devices, that can also help one find directions when they are lost somewhere on planet earth. And what's the purpose of those devices again? And do those mini television screens talk to you, as I believe I heard someone say that they do. Maybe they have computer voices or advertising voices coming from them, I am not exactly sure. And whatever those mini automobile tv screens may be all about, have a great television watching day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店公關,酒店打工,酒店上班,禮服店,便服店,假日打工,酒店兼差,酒店兼職,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店經紀爆米花,酒店打工爆米花,酒店兼差爆米花,酒店兼職爆米花,酒店上班爆米花,酒店工作爆米花,酒店小姐爆米花,禮服店爆米花,假日打工爆米花,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL,酒店上班PRETTY GIRL,酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL,酒店工作PRETTY GIRL,酒店打工PRETTY GIRL


酒店
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼差
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店應酬
粉味
茵悅
酒店經紀
酒店經紀