Monday, December 8, 2008

A Place Somewhere

Hey bloggers, is there another place somewhere. I mean, do you long for a better world where people live at peace with one another? a world in which thee is no war, no crime, no oppression. And those words are to be found in that Watchtower publication, newsletter, some article about Noah's Ark I think. And I find myself receiving those Awake and Watchtower magazines from those Jehovah Witnesses that seem to roam the streets of that City of New York and possibly everywhere these days, seemingly in the more downtrodden areas. And these are the days and times of travails, trials and tribulations. And what were the words to that song I came across the other day, something like, "I wish there was a place somewhere, where there's love and no despair. I would not have to be so special, just no more crying and no more pain". Is another world possible. Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: