Friday, June 6, 2008

Die Unterfahrt

Now that's interesting. Somehow I found myself going to see the band Sex Mob perform last night. And Sexmob is composed of musicians Steven Bernstein, Briggan Krauss, Tony Scherr and Kenny Wollesen. They are from New York and are on their seemingly world tour playing their music throughout Europe at the moment and I just happen to find them there playing their music at this jazz club Unterfahrt last night. And their music rocks. And the Unterfahrt is this really cool jazz club thats actually in Munich and could easily be in New York City somewhere with its cool jazz scene of the musicians that play there. And I took a photo of them playing their music that I wanted to post in this blog posting, and being that I am blah blogging at the moment in some sort of unusual elements and surroundings of some sort of travel and travails at the moment, I did not post that photo in this blog posting as I do not really know how to blah blog on this computer I am using at the moment. And ditto: I was actually able to post a video of that Unterfahrt performance on my YouTube page. And so I hope to post that other photo of that Unterfahrt performance at some point maybe. And regardless of that photo, have a great music day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: