Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pay Per IZEA?

Hugh? Am I seeing things? There is an email sitting in my inbox with the title that reads "PayPerPost is Now IZEA". Hugh? PayPerPost is what? Pay Per Post was or is the greatest name ever. Oh no! Will I ever be able to quit my day job now in my attempt to blah blog my way to riches. Will I have to get two day jobs now? And I have not even read the email for the title alone gets me going. The thought that Pay Per Post is now who? Does Pay Per Post mention what this newly found name is all about on their blog? As companies change their names all the times for whatever reasons. I should read their blog or that email now for further information on what this is about. Maybe this is all an illusion in the blogosphere. Or maybe I do not need to read it as they are still there blogging away as the kings, or as what I perceive as the kings of the pay per post blogging world. Or is kings a good word to use. Maybe leaders of the blogging world, or is leaders a good word to use. Maybe paid blogging companies is a better word to use. Well, whatever this newly found change of name is all about, Pay Per Post still rocks. Oh, I mean IZEA still rocks.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: