Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Coexist


Coexist. I like that image that has been placed in this blog entry. I saw that coexist image on someones MySpace page the other day as I was MySpacing. Their page was talking about world unity and harmony. And I see this image on peoples pages every so often and I find it moving, as it seems as if it can speak for the world. And I like the way that photo looks so much that I wanted to post it again. And what does it mean, as its symbols can be self explanatory for peace and unity. That maybe there can be a better way for the people of the earth to unite, for world unification, for humanity to bring peace to the world, somehow. And considering the world news and the atrocities of the earth that happen on a daily basis to innumerable to mention with no end in sight these days, and that beast that has its grip on the world and will not let go. Is another world possible. Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind;.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Gerri said...

I love that image. We do need to do just that. There is so much crap (excuse my French) going on in the world at the moment and EVERYTHING is going downhill. Religion for example - there is so much fighting amongst the different religions and there is also fighting within religions. People shuld just be let be to worship who they want, how they want and when they want. I see peace and harmony as being something that can be reached easily - well people just need to change their mind set and that is something else.