Monday, July 16, 2007

Blog About Her Blog

So I finally found a friend who has a blog and I read it the other day, well not all of it but some of it. I have always wanted to find someone else to talk to as a blogger. Her blog is really cool. I can sit and read it all day. It's mostly a story about her life and her daily routines, much like a public diary and a journal only she isn't attempting blogs to riches as I am yet, and I can't mention her name and she doesn't want me to tell anyone the name of her blog which I don't really understand because what's the point of having a blog if you do not want anyone to read it, or maybe it's that gossip amongst friends factor. Her blogging site is Live Journal and a live journal it is indeed. I find out more about her in her blog than I do in real life. She talks about her job as as artist model, her family, the events she goes to and lots of other stuff and her style of writing is interesting to read. She writes really long novels with each posting and I don't know how she finds time to blog as her life seems so busy. I told her I am trying to blog to riches and she did not even know one can get paid to blog much like most people I tell the blogger story to these days but that doesn't seem to be the case when I turn on this computer and see the blogosphere filled with tons and millions and zillions of other blogger for bucks bloggers. Here is a really cool poem that she has on her site:

The best-laid plans o' mice an' men
Gang aft a-gley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain
For promised joy.


Robert Burns (1759-1796)

Of all the words of mice and men,
the saddest are these:
It might have been,


~ some poem that I read in high school

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much .. I don't necessarily know how people are reacting to my blog, or even who're reading it .. You're a talented writer, yourself, so reading this is really a compliment to me .. Regarding the d.l. blogging.. Well, I am kinda shy, you know..

I love receiving feedback (of any kind) tho ~

L