Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day Of The Sun

And even though on this day finds itself another one of those Sundays that has rolled around again this week on planet earth, that day of rest, the day of the sun, or is that Saturday the sabbath. I still find myself blogging on this blog for some reason or another. And even in between my internetaholicness and social mediaholicness where that Google page rank update wants to send me in search of a fifth full time job, I still find myself blogging for some reason or another. And even though on this day finds itself as Occupy Wall Street Day 296 and Occupy Wall Street is still moving fast, I still find myself blogging away in the midst of reading the headline news of the day and what seems like an unrelentless heatwave that has found itself here in the north east and across the country of North America this month of July summer day that wants to say that today's forecast is to just stay inside. And so what else is there that I can blogger say in blogger time that has not already been said in web 2.0 social media user generated content time for the sake of trying to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever blaghers block possible. Well, I am not blogger sure, except to post that Social Media Explained bacon photo that I came across in internetland that finds itself posted above. Have a great day of the sun.
 AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: