Hey again bloggers or whoever could be reading this blagh. Okay and so there's a heat wave on this day, and there's also a drought on this day that headline news says wants to send the price of food skyrocketing. And Occupy Wall Street is happening. And its also like I cannot Go to Bed - There is Epic S*** Happening on the Internet. And so in the midst of baking in a heat wave as if I am in an oven, and in the midst of my social media internetaholicness between visiting those social media sites of Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, Diggs, Craigslist and now Pinterest and beyond, I find myself posting yet another one of those recycle this blog posts that was posted on this blog sometime a while ago in my attempt to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever web 2.0 social media user generated content blaghers block possible, and also because hey, it's less writing sometimes, I think.
And so somehow in my quest to find out how I lost a lot of followers on my Twitter page
a while ago in my latest web 2.0 user generated content addiction and
encountering Twitteranoia along the way in wondering what happened to
them, I somehow came across 10 Reasons you know you're addicted to Twitter.
And those so and so many reasons you know you are some sort of
internetaholic web cybersphereaddict phenomenon can be sort of funny
sometimes, unless if one maybe has all of those that are listed on the
list, maybe. And this one is via Tara Stiles. Have a great Twitter net land day.
10 Reasons you know you’re addicted to Twitter
1. You know what at least 3 people you don’t know had for breakfast.
2. You’re obsessed with how many followers you have or don’t have and possess a master plan for getting your numbers up.
3. You search popular news sites just to link information that makes you look smart.
You spend more than 2 minutes planning out the cleverness of each tweet
and give yourself a hi-5 when you figure out new ways to shrink words.
5. You’ve got regular Twitter, tweet deck, and twitter mobile for complete uninterrupted professional tweeting.
You get in frequent back and forth Twitter arguments over senseless
topics that you actually don’t care about. This starts to enter your
7. Twitter is your home page.
8. You paid the
Wi-Fi fee on Virgin America so you could get extra cool points by
tweeting at 36,000 feet. It’s the new 5 mile high club.
9. You’ve already tweeted about this post.
10. You’ve tweeted at least 3 times before getting to #10