Sunday, May 20, 2012

Music

And on this day finds itself another one of those Sundays that has rolled around. The day of the sun, the day of rest. The Sabbath. Or is that Saturday? And yet I find myself blah blogging away for some reason or another. And on this day also finds itself as Occupy Wall Street Day 247. And Occupy Wall Street and those global revolutions of a movements Occupy Together are still moving fast. And according to their website, today is #SolidaritySunday: Fight Back Against State Terrorism! And so I find myself posting that musical scale photo that finds itself posted above that has something to do with the zodiac, astrology, math, physics, art, sound, and simply because I thought it looks really cool. And so have a great day of the sun. Occupy Wall Street Worldwide.
 AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: