Friday, March 9, 2012

Big Brother 1984


Wow! And there are no words to describe this video that finds itself posted above that I came across throughout my travels in internet land on this day, as it seems as it if has something to do with 30 Signs That The United States Of America Is Being Turned Into A Giant Prison, RFID tags, communications, internetland, the NDAA maybe, and civil liberties disappearing at the speed of light. And if this video does not Orwellian speak for itself then what blogger does. And knowledge seems to be super technology increasing to the point of the beast wanting to turn against itself, or something like that to where I find myself web 2.0 socialmediaholicness reading phrases like "Carla Npsg. Your profile is suspended". do not mention obama, occupy wall street and anonymous in the same sentence.. ", and headlines like The 295 words and phrases blocked by Chinese Web censors that has me to wondering if I should even blah blagh those phrases and keywords on this blagh. And 2011, 2012 = 1984. And what, if anything does this have to do with a No Police State.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: