Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Worst Part of Censorship is


And somehow I came across that photo that finds itself posted in this blagh post throughout my internet travels on this blogging day that reads something like "The Worst Part of Censorship is". And so I thought to repost that photo on this blagh as I found it censorship interesting. And so what does that internet bible dictionary Wikipedia have to say about this word, as I would imagine it would have something to do with freedom of speech (I think...), blacklist, whitewash, silence, a wall of silence, cover up, keep whatever it is in the dark, ignore, iron curtain (what's an iron curtain?), 1984 (Oh, George Orwell), groupthinc, non groupthink, totalitarian state (What's that one all about?), don't talk about this, don't talk about that and and any other thought that someone else is saying to me at the moment and that also comes to mind. Well, have a great censorship and more day. And what, if anything, does this have to do with a No Police State?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: