Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Last Laugh

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I love my parents but man do they crack me up! Ever since they got www.satellitestarinternet.com they have become the biggest hypochondriacs. Every little ache, pain or malady gets looked up online and the diagnosis they come up with is never good. I know I shouldn’t laugh too much. I’m glad they are using the internet at their age and paying attention to their health but I don’t think the mosquitoes where they live carry malaria. Try telling them that, though! For the most part, I’ve been able to convince them that most of what they are experiencing is just old age. Fortunately they also have good insurance that covers most of their trips to the doctor as well as a patient physician who is willing to listen and provide the correct diagnosis without making them feel foolish. And who knows, by paying attention they just might catch something in the early stages that is easily treatable so they may just get the last laugh after all!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: