Thursday, December 29, 2011

Relocating In Michigan

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

We recently relocated to Grand Rapids. My husband got a job promotion that was pretty big and we decided that it would be best for our family to make the movie. We ended up buying a cute house that was built in the 1940s. It had been updated, so there was not too much too much that we needed to do. Of course, I had the house painted to our taste and have also been working with a decorator to get some curtains made for the house. The house has some really unique windows that require custom made treatments. We already found a great lawn service and the yard is looking top notch. I have never had a green thumb and definitely rely on others to take care of the yard. The only thing that is left for me to do is to look into Grand Rapids wireless internet providers. Not having the internet for the last three weeks has been killing me! I guess that I am getting all of the unpacking done that I wouldn’t be doing if I had the internet at the house.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: