Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sponsored Reviews

I like Sponsored Reviews, they are great. Sponsored Reviews is great because they sponsor reviews. And again, I am forever trying to figure out ways to make money online. Bloggers earn cash by writing reviews about advertisers products and advertisers generate buzz by advertising their products and services on bloggers websites in the blogosphere. And as a blogger I am still trying to learn new ways to market my blog, improve the page ranking for my blog to get more visitors to my site, and ways to increase that SEO search engine optimization factor, link building and lots of other things for a blog to be successful. Add I am still reading lots of endless online tutorials from other blogger websites on how to be a successful blogger at mybloglog.com of which sponsored reviews is also a member. One of the things I am still trying to figure out is how to build and maintain a blog audience. This seems to be a full time thinking job with no easy answer for me. I am forever creating and dreaming up new ways to do this. Sponsored Reviews blog has an easy answer. Their blog article 27+1 Tips for Building and Maintaining a Blog Audience has exactly that, 27+1 Tips for Building and Maintaining a Blog Audience. I may refer to this blog article every time I get get confused on how to maintain a blog audience and wander off path. I've posted in forums, advertised on craigslist and joined blogger communities. I've tried everything I can think of short of paying hundreds of dollars for an ad in the local paper or plastering posters everywhere on the street or running around with a billboard attached to myself and bullhorn in my hand yelling out my websites name, or even skywriting in the sky with an airplane. Sponsored Reviews blog article is pretty simple and easy to follow, they tell you how to compete with millions of other bloggers and how to develop an audience that consistently comes back to your blog. Their tips will get you going in the right direction. Have a great day.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: