Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A PANicDEMIC And A Black Lives Matter Protest

























Here is what's happening today, Wed. July 15th, in NYC. As always check listed Instagrams for more information. pic.twitter.com/obTaeEBLAQ




And in the midst of the coronapocalypse, the control a virus, the PANicDEMIC, the pandemicthe plannedemicscamdemic or whatever you want to call that scary virus that came from out of nowhere in the year 2020, and now nationwide and seemingly worldwide protests that have seemingly turned into riots for George Floyd and all victims of police brutality, I have found myself attempting to vend those DecorForU Black Lives Matter and S#!t Just Got Real necklaces, magnets, key chains and pins for $2 each at Tompkins Square Park the past few weeks or so, so much that I have come across a couple of The People March Black Lives Matter protests at Washington Square Park, Union Square Park and Tompkins Square Park and there are these photos that I have taken in my travels that I find myself posting in this blog post. And there are no words that I can think of again to say for these crazy times we are living in, as I start to wonder if it’s the end of the world or the end of the world as we know it. And fly_peops PANicDEMIC flyers were handed out to people at Tompkins Square Park and a few flyers were taken to Occupy City Hall this past weekend, and unless it rains or I get shut down, I am planning to vend #blacklivesmatter.#S#!tJustGotReal #notmypresident #occupywallstreet #nopolicestate #yoga #morus #theshadow #squat #tompkinssquarepark #eastvillage #lowereastside #brooklyn & #iloveny necklaces, magnets, key chains & pins for $2 each at Tompkins Square Farmers Market this Sunday, 1-4pm for anyone who may be interested. I am planning to wear a mask and observe social distance
Because hey, s#!t just got real. #coronavirus



And I don’t know who wrote this, though I find myself posting the words to that photo above that I came across in internetland:

but 👏❤️ It’s probably the most powerful words the world could ever hear!
We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another.
Suddenly Disney is out of magic,
Paris is no longer romantic,
New York doesn’t stand up anymore,
the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.
Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents & friends becomes an act of love.
Suddenly you realise that power, beauty & money are worthless, and can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for.
The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:
“You are not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back, remember that you are my guests. Not my masters.”
And what, if anything, does this have to do with a No Police State. #blacklivesmatter

No comments: