Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A London Vacation














































































And so having just signed in to that Occupy Art Blog to post about that Black Lives Matter Art Show That Went To London this past weekend, I thought I would sign in to this Blogger blagh to post those vacation part photos of that Black Lives Matter Art Show That Went To London this past weekend, as I thought that if I take one of those summer vacations to somewhere on planet earth, I might as well attempt to do a Black Lives Matter Art Show while there. And after booking one of those hostels online, gee do I find myself posting a lot of photos from that tourist and sightseeing vacation to London as part of that Black Lives Matter Art Show Goes To London.excursion that took me to Piccadilly CircusTrafalgar SquareOxford StreetBorough Market, the Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and the neighborhoods of East London, Bethnal GreenShoreditchBrick Lane Sunday MarketHackney and other tourist spots with the London Underground.and those Santander Bicycles. And there aren't many other words that I can think of to add to this blagh post at the moment, as every picture tells a story, I think. Have a great summer vacation day and more.



No comments: