Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Village Halloween Costume Ball























And it's that time of year yet again where another one of those holidays rolls around to where I can just recycle this blog post and post about that same holiday all over again.  And in all honesty, I find myself blaghing on this day because it is Halloween on this day again, and I found myself taking a bunch of photos at that Theater for the New City Village Halloween Costume Ball yet again in that city of New York.  And then there's that annual Village Halloween Parade to be found in New York City on this day also.  And that day of the dead, when the dead come to life, or something like that, started out with that guy all lit up in lights for this Halloween night at Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as in those photos that find themselves posted above, and it continued with people all dressed up, and lit up in Christmas lights and all kind of lights on this night.  And the costumes are always amazing to see on this day.  If only every day were Halloween, then we would be free to be who we want to be, I think. Happy All Saints Day.

No comments: