Thursday, June 26, 2014

A 9/11 Cultural Festival

And even when that Google page rank update wants to send me in search of a fifth full time job for when that get rich internet quick does not get rich internet quick, I still find myself blaghing away for some reason. And so hey again bloggers, or whoever could be reading this blog. From what I hear throughout my travels here on planet earth, Exavier Wardlaw is putting together a 9/11 Cultural Festival that is to run September 11th - September 14th, 2014 in that city of New York. And I take it that this festival has something to do with that somewhat controversial topic of 9/11. And if I must blogger commentary say, I have never really been a follower of that 9/11 topic and all of those conspiracies, commentaries, thoughts and opinions that go along with it. And I know that this 9/11 Cultural Festival is being put together by Exavier because all of those rehearsals and auditions that I have been going to with him for his 9/11 & The Youtube Tapes and other 9/11 Cultural Festival plays say so. And I also know that there is some sort of an attempt to present that The Horrors of cocaine: what cocaine made me do for seven years eBook as a play into this festival. And according to that 9/11 cultural flyer that finds itself posted above, some of those performances and venues to be a part of this 4 day festival include Bowery Poetry ClubFirst Street Green Park, Bread and Puppet Theater and other venues and performers to be included. And that broadwayworld.com description of this event reads as follows:

The 9/11 Cultural Festival will take place 9/11 - 9/14/14 at The First Street Green Park, The Bowery Poetry Club and other venues in Manhattan and Brooklyn. The World Premiere of a new play by Bread and Puppet Theater Company will be the featured event.
The 9/11 Cultural Festival is a festival for peace in which an honest dialogue about 9/11 is encouraged through the arts, theatre, dance, music, poetry and the visual arts and crafts.
Interested performing groups, artists and craftsmen should contact 911CulturalFestival@gmail.com. Please include your YouTube link to audition or apply.

And what, if anything, does this have to do with a No Police State.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: