Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Decor 4 U

So Passover, that high holy day that marks spring and Easter must be today, yesterday or tomorrow according to that Gregorian calender on the wall because all of those articles in internetland and I guess just about everywhere else in advertisingland are starting to display those Seder and break out the Matzo photos. And even though this blagh post isn't exactly about Passover, it does happen to be about DecorForU, some Etsy page I created a while ago in an attempt to sell those boxes and containers I have been decorating. And those photos that find themselves posted above, well they are Etsy for you. And what exactly this has to do with a No Police State I am not exactly sure except that it's just another one of those posts I am posting in an attempt to maintain content for this blog and my other blog whenever blaghers block possible. Have a great Etsy day and more.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: