Monday, December 24, 2012

A Minivan Minimansion Tour

ditto..and these photos below, well they were added a few days later when the camera battery worked again
And so I found myself on another one of those tours with a friend on this day in search of that mega mini mansion of a neighborhood with one of those New York New Jersey minivans to get me there as one of those tourists in the state of New Jersey with The Palisades cliffs and that skyline of Manhattan to be found in that State of New York as its backdrop. And this one was one of those planned tours via the internet with enough reason to drag that camera out of the closet again with enough battery to get a whole ten photos out of it before the camera batteries died again. And so those photos that I found myself taking in my blogaholicness find themselves as posted above. Happy holy dayze.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: