Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brother's Teasing

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

My brother is always teasing me about how addicted I am to technology. I hate to admit that was kind of right because I always have the best TV, the newest tablet, and my cell phone is second to none. You know when you see pictures of people standing in line outside the Apple Store? That's like what I do. I went out in the middle of nowhere and was going through some serious Internet withdrawal until he told me about Hughesnet Internet which it turns out I get access to even all the way up here at my house. It's been really great finally having Internet at home with you because I usually spent 2 to 3 hours a day when I was at work just catching up on things I needed to do online like paying bills and e-mailing friends and family. My productivity had gone way down so this is a really good solution for me and for my boss! I can always count on my brother to have the solution.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: